Tip-offs to book cheap flight
* Plan and book in good time!
* Stay away at least 7 nights on longer trips.
* Fly on a Tuesday or a Wednesday.
* Avoid travelling during high season and during school holidays.
* Choose e-ticket (electronic ticket).
* Check our web site for campaign offers.
* Be flexible, if you stay one day less or more you may save money.
largest airline and the third largest airline in Europe. With
competitive prices and customer friendly solutions Norwegian has seen
strong passenger growth in recent years. In 2011 the company
transported 16 million passengers. Norwegian currently offers 331
routes to 120 destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East.
The company has 3,000 employees and a fleet of 73 aircraft (March 2013).
was the first airline to offer WiFi onboard flights within Europe. In
2013 the company is planning to launch long-haul routes to the U.S. and
Asia from Stockholm and Oslo.